What we do
• Believe in Your Own Strength
• Set Personal Boundaries
• Find Your Voice
• Understand Consent
• Learn Effective Risk Assessment
• Be Prepared to Stand Up for Yourself
• Have the Confidence to Protect Yourself
• Learn the Physical Skills to Defend Yourself
• Understand Your Legal Rights
• Connect to Survivor Advocacy and Self-Care Resources
Situational Awareness, Perpetrator Psychology, Sexual Assault, the 5 Principles of ESD, Boundary Setting, Busting Rape Myths, De-escalation, Gaslighting, Consent, Predator Resistance, the Adrenal Dump and the Fight-Flight-Freeze response. You will also learn the difference between Confrontation, Aggression and Violence and how to recognise and deal with each situation appropriately.
We believe that cost should be no barrier to getting this vital training so we make scholarships available for every workshop we do.